Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering something in our online shop. By placing an order, you agree with the following terms and conditions:
§ 1 - Scope of application
(1) The entire onine shopping offer is based on these terms and conditions. As a precondition, with every order placed through our online shop, any customer implicitly accepts the present terms and conditions. Naturwelten Bio&Fair reserves the right to change the present terms and conditions at any times. The current and up-to-date terms and conditions are accessible through our website www.naturwelten.bio at any time.
(2) The present terms and conditions are valid for all orders you place in Naturwelten's online shop, accessible at www.naturwelten.bio
(3) Purchases in Naturwelten online shop can currently only be made from the following countries: Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany, France and The Netherlands.
§ 2 - Contract
(1) By clicking the button "Place order" during the check-out process, you place a binding order.
(2) The personal data specified during the check-out process (name, adress, etc.) can not be changed after the order has been placed.
(3) After placing your order, you will get an automatically generated confirmation mail. Although, the order will only be accepted and processed once the payment has been verified (in case of credit card or PayPal payment) or once the payment has arrived on our bank account (in case of payment per bank transfer).
§ 3 - Pricing
(1) The prices shown in our online product catalogue include all value-added taxes (VAT), as legally defined by the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg. The prices do not include shipping and/or assembly costs (in case of a furniture delivery).
(2) Naturwelten Bio&Fair reserves the right to change the product prices as well as the shipping and assembly costs at any time. The current product prices as well as the current shipping and assembly costs can be accessed at any time though our online shop.
§ 4 - Conditions of payment and reservation of proprietary rights
(1) Payments for any order placed in our online shop can be made either in advance (bank transfer), via credit card (Visa/Master Card/American Express) or via PayPal. Any payment method not specified in this paragraph can generally not be used. It is basically not possible to combine different payment methods.
(2) When choosing to pay in advance (bank transfer), Naturwelten Bio&Fair will communicate their bank account details in an automatically generated confirmation mail. The order amount has to be transfered withing 7 workdays to the indicated IBAN/BIC bank account number. Any bank transfer fees or charges are carried by the customer. The bank transfer reception will be confirmed by mail within a maximum of 7 workdays after the transfer has been made.
(3) The customer is in charge of any payment made through our online shop, no matter which payment method has been used. The customer can be held responsible to prove whether the payment has been executed successfully. Naturwelten Bio&Fair is not liable for any error made by the customer or a third party (bank/payment operator) during the payment process.
(4) The ordered items will only be shipped once Naturwelten Bio&Fair can confirm that the payment arrived. Until then, any ordered items will remain in the property of Naturwelten Bio&Fair.
§ 5 -Shipping
(1) Unless a different agreement has been made, the items of your order will be shipped from our store to the shipping adress indicated during check-out process.
(2) In case the ordered items are in stock, the order will be shipped within three workdays after the payment has been confirmed.
(3) In case an order can not be shipped within the agreed time frame of three workdays after payment reception, Naturwelten Bio&Fair will contact the customer in time. If the customer is unavailable in this case, Naturwelten Bio&Fair abdicates from the responsibility for any delayed shipment.
(4) Usually, orders are processed and sent by Naturwelten Bio&Fair. In case of an item being delivered directly by a third party (e.g. furniture), Naturwelten Bio&Fair can not be held responsible for the delivery once the order has been forwarded to said third party.
(5) In case an order can not be delivered for any reason, our shipment partner will usually try delivering the order a second time on another day. If the order can still not be delivered, the parcel will be returned to us. In this case, in order to re-ship the parcel, the customer has to pay another shipment, considering the current shipping costs.
§ 6 - Assembly
(1) Our assembly service is basically only available for beds (children and adult beds), wardrobes, tables and commodes.
(2) Our assembly service is basically only available within the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg. Naturwelten Bio&Fair will contact the customer in time in order to communicate any supplementary costs.
(3) Naturwelten Bio&Fair will contact the customer in time in order to agree a date and time for the assembly.
(4) Once the customer has agreed, the assembly service date and time can basically not be changed.
(5) In case the customer is unavailable at an agreed date and time, any further shipping and assembly service, at a new date and time, will be accounted.
§ 7 -Intellectual property
(1) Any reproduction or other illegal usage of this website's content, no matter if entirely or partly, is legally forbidden and can be sued.
§ 8 - Returns and refund
> Returns and refund conditions <
§ 9 - Jurisdiction
(1) In case of a legal dispute, Naturwelten Bio&Fair aims for an extrajudical settlement. If not, solely luxembourgish courts are in charge.
(2) The present terms and conditions are subject to luxembourgish law.